1. Before starting the plastic blow molding machine, make sure that the machine is grounded to zero
This is done to avoid production accidents caused by leakage of the plastic blow molding machine.
2. Before heating, check carefully whether the cooling water of each part of the plastic blow molding machine is connected.
If the cooling water is not fully connected, the heating process of the blow molding machine will not proceed smoothly, or the heating effect of the blow molding machine will be affected.
3. Before running the plastic blow molding machine, adjust the position of the machine table to ensure that the machine head does not collide with the template.
Avoid damage to the production equipment of the blow molding machine and affect the production and processing process of plastic blow molding products.
4. Under normal circumstances, the system pressure parameters of the plastic blow molding machine have been set before leaving the factory. This pressure value is not determined, but is set by the plastic blow molding machine manufacturer according to the actual production needs of the customer. Therefore, if the products you produce have not changed, do not adjust the pressure value of the machine.
Too high or too low pressure will damage the hydraulic system of the plastic blow molding machine and affect the production of the blow molding machine equipment.
5. It is not allowed to manually feed on the machine. Most plastic blow molding machines are fully automatic or semi-automatic. Regardless of whether the full automation level of the blow molding machine is high or low, the blow molding machine is generally equipped with automatic loading. Device.
Avoid the risk of electric shock or scalding and falling from high altitude to blow molding machine operators.
6. When the plastic blow molding machine is in the mold opening and closing movement, the operator should stay away from the mold.
Avoid being pinched or bumped.
7. When the plastic blow molding machine is undergoing normal processing and production, do not pull off the extruded parison by hand.
Avoid being burned by the hot parison and cutter or pinched by the mold.
Here, the editor would like to add something to everyone. If the parison extruded by the blow molding machine is abnormal, the amount of extrusion is not enough, the extrusion speed is incorrect, the parison cuts continuously, etc., it is because the production parameters of the plastic blow molding machine are not set properly, even if manual intervention is performed at the time, it is only temporary The solution will still happen in the future.
This supplement is not only for the abnormality of the blow molding machine embryo. Any problems or abnormalities that occur during the production of the blow molding machine should not be manually operated. This will not only solve the problem, but also cause some dangerous accidents. Therefore, if a related problem occurs, the editor still recommends that you stop for inspection, or conduct corresponding technical consultation with the manufacturer of the equipment, and seek corresponding technical support.
Sanqing plastic blow molding machine manufacturer, while providing customers with high-quality plastic blow molding machine equipment, the corresponding blow molding machine equipment service is also very complete. Before the sale, we will understand the customer’s needs, Provide plastic blow molding machine selection reference and equipment production plan. After the machine is produced, the corresponding technicians will be arranged to complete the installation and commissioning of the plastic blow molding machine with the customer. After the equipment is officially produced, if the customer has any technical needs Corresponding technical service support will be provided at any time.
In the above, the plastic blow molding machine operating procedures and precautions listed by the editor require the operators to have been well trained before they can operate on the machine. This point requires everyone to pay special attention.
The use method and operating procedures of plastic blow molding machine equipment are the above content, because different types of plastic blow molding machine equipment have different operating methods and precautions in some detailed work processes. Therefore, this article is about plastic blow molding. The use guide for the machine should still be used based on the actual situation. If you have other technical needs about plastic hollow blow molding machines, you can leave a message online for consultation, and we will reply in time.
Friends who are concerned about China's high-quality hollow blow molding machine manufacturers can contact me and I will teach you how to choose equipment.
This is PLC type rotary blow molding machine, the machine operation and temperature are controlled by PLC system. This type machine could work more stable. Every hour could produce 3000 pieces ice lolly tubes.
This high speed rotary blow molding machine could produce 3L/ 5L/ 12L hollow bottles. Our machine advantages: 1, Energy saving, manpower saving: every year save around 200,000 RMB 2, High production: every machine could achieve 1-3 times higher production than normal hydraulic machine 3, Mold: compare with the same end product hydraulic machine, save mold cost around 50%; the internal part of the mold adopts high speed cooling system. 4, This machine equipped with high technology remote control system, which could achieve checking and maintain machines from far distance.
This type of machine is suitable to produce HDPE type bottles with cutting neck. For example milk bottles, yogurt bottles, etc. The advantage of this machine is that this type machine achieved full automatic process. Equipped with cutting system, customer could get final product out of machine directly.
wet wipe canister bottle blowing machine, double cavities, high production output; One hour produce 500 pieces for the canisters. This type machine could produce single or double die heads, double stations.